Title: Applications Product Strategy Manager
Location: Ireland, Dublin Region, Dublin
Posted: 20th Apr 2012
Do you want to work with the brightest minds in the industry? Want to be part of a global team that's changing the way the world does business? Then Oracle is the place for YOU. Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. With more than 370,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is engineered to work together as a single system. Oracle's industry-leading products give customers unmatched benefits including unbreakable security, high availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership.
The primary focus of the Product Strategy Manager is to define and lead the execution of a strategy to achieve the revenue targets of the Oracle Direct Applications (SAAS and On Premise) Business.
Responsibilities (keys tasks)
• Strategic Program management: Define and implement a Product program for Oracle Direct which would include
• Assessment of product suitability for the Oracle Direct Sales Channel in line with regional requirements and capability
• Defining and achieving pipeline and revenue goals in conjunction with Oracle Direct Sales Management
• Business analysis: Aid management decision-making process by defining and analysing measures of success to achieve strategic goals.
• Monitor and report, quantitative and qualitative, on progress against product plan
• Customer Intelligence & Success: Gather feedback from the marketplace in terms of the Oracle’s product messaging, competitiveness and match to customer needs
• Communications: Consult with EMEA Sales Development, Product Management and Marketing on sales plays, marketing messaging and customer feedback
• Lead the Oracle Direct Applications Solution Board to provide strategic direction on Oracle Direct’s solution focus, with representation from senior members of the Field sales, product management and marketing organisations
• Define the key Demand Generation requirements to support the growth of the business in line with the Oracle Direct product strategy, through a defined and transparent planning process and providing input to the Oracle Direct Demand Generation Board
• Sales Readiness Strategy: Liase with Sales Management , Sales Readiness and Sales Consulting organisations to define, design, develop and execute a Sales Readiness Program that will support the achievement of OracleDirect’s business goals
• Define and manage the assessment and incubation process for new product introduction, assessing product fit to Oracle Direct and the required people and process support to drive revenue contribution.
• 3rd Level Education
• Demonstrated ability to think and influence strategically
• Over 5 years experience in a Sales environment
• An understanding of Enterprise Applications market and IT industry trends
• Excellent facilitation, negotiation and influencing skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent communicator and rapport builder
• Ability to achieve consistent results working across multiple locations and cultures
• Understanding of new product development and introduction
• An implementer that will ensure projects are executed
• Aptitude toward translation / interpretation of technical functionality into real live business needs and vice versa
• Good analytical and decision-making skills
• Excellent business knowledge including a keen awareness of emerging technologies
• Result orientated with high level of achievement
This position, Applications Product Strategy Manager in Dublin, was posted on April 23, 2012. The job is located in Dublin. The employer is Sales Channel. Since this job has been published, it has been viewed 81 times.
This job was posted 30+ days ago, and has expired.