Supply Chain & Manufacturing Roles e-Commerce, Dublin
As a leading supply of commercial incentive packages and premium gift solutions via the e-commerce route to market, our well established client offers unique opportunities to work at the forefront of the technology sector. Due to expansion of its Irish operation they are now looking to recruit for the following positions. Demand Planning Manager
As the demand planning manager you will be responsible for driving the business strategy in achieving efficient and effective Supply Chain Solutions
across a large product range through multiple routes to market. Your key responsibilities will cover;
- Development and implementation of sales forecasting models & procedures
- Stock management and logistics processes
You will have;
- Master graduate in Logistics / Supply Chain, you have at least 5 years experience in a similar position in Supply Chain.
- Excellent knowledge of IT tools (ERP, Excel), and familiarity with logistics processes
- Excellent command of written and spoken English are necessary.
European Supply Chain Coordinator
You will be responsible for coordinating supply actions & projects and monitoring performance of local supply structures. This will cover
- Project Management
- New clients and suppliers
- Manage manufacturing, invoicing, stock, etc.
- Develop Business Processes
Prospective candidates must have :
- Project Management Experience
(ideally in supply or sales domains) or senior sales Administration Experience
- Strong experience with methodologies
- supply, sales administration background
- Experience in fast-moving and challenging environments preferred
- Excellent verbal and written English skills + mastery of another European language (Spanish and/or Italian and/or German
Manufacturing Manager, Dublin
As manufacturer for a broad range of gift products you will be responsible planning, plant efficiency, resource allocation and management, health & safety and all other management responsibilities.
In addition you will be accountable for
- PPM follow-up (Plan Pilot Manufacturing)
- Management of the manufacturing cycle
Interested candidates should forward a copy of the current CV to Andrew Rowley via the link below of call Andrew on +353 21 425 0607 to discuss these opportunities further.
This position, Supply Chain & Manufacturing eCommerce Dublin, was posted on June 7, 2012. The job is located in Dublin. Since this job has been published, it has been viewed 71 times.
This job was posted 30+ days ago, and has expired.